Hello November, Celebrating November and one Month of Blogging Audit Report.




November is a Beautiful Month, it is full of such character and such a wonderful month of beauty openness, and warmth. The leaves are beautiful and its neutral color palette, is very calming, and brings life to the day and earth. It shows us that all things are real, and in a realism standpoint, the earth and all of its inhabitants are real, and nature is at is birth and transition. I love it. my birthday is in November, and I celebrate it at the beginning of the Month, I see the reason thanksgiving is celebrated in this month, due to the beauty and purity of the earth, we should give thanks and celebrate with this bountiful harvest. 

This year in November I branded my new Blog Petals and Pens, my first feminine themed blog, I blog about Lifestyle, Entrepreneurship, and Blogging.  I shared 5 Blog posts about and have received rave reviews and a lot of support for Petals & Pens, a Blog I am really happy about.  I have been worried about loosing the direction of my blog due to the need to post holiday promotions and to participate in Cyber Monday Sales. So I have decided to do a Blog audit, and created an ebook on Starting a Blog a Venture and Starting out as a new Blogger, here is how my blog is going, and an audit to ensure my blog stays in the right direction, of Petals and Pens goals and purpose. 

Total Blog Views
1105

Top Posts 
470 Page Views

8 Comments

Total Blog Comments
15

Favorite Post Blogger

Favorite Post Audience

Facebook Page Likes
140

Facebook Page Engagement
2 Comments
119 Post Engagements
109 Page Followers
15 FB Page Posts
97 Page Views

Facebook Page Reach
2525

Blog Budget
$50 Pinterest Audit

Pinterest Views
4K Monthly Views

Blog Spend
$16 Petals and Pens Website Domain Name

Affiliate Income
$1.05

Top Opt-in/Freebie

Top Cyber Deal

Top Black Friday Deal

Favorite Lifestyle and Shopping List Post

Favorite Entrepreneur


Ebook Starting a Blog, a Venture, and Starting out as a new Blogger, here is how my blog is going, and an audit to ensure my blog stays in the right direction, of Petals and Pens goals and purpose. 




Enjoy Green Monday Savings December 11, 2017




Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing this. It helps me get perspective on what is possible with my blog. Thank you! -Erin (www.lifewhilemakingotherplans.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea to keep track and keep it real. So often things are blown out of proportion. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete